Wednesday 29 September 2010

Domestic Bliss

Before...........



............and after

There doesn't look like there is half as much when it is all ironed and folded neatly!


Freshly laundered nappies too......



............and a batch of Pam's Healthy banana loaf and muffins 



From a day of dithering yesterday to a day of domseticity today! Well, technically I wasn't dithering, it was just one of those days that you have with little ones, where you feel like you have been busy all day and have nothing to show for it!

Gaelic word of the day:
well I should probably translate last night's,

Oidhche Math (Oy-che Va) - Good Night




4 comments:

  1. I got your link and used your header, but could not use the picture from your button. Go check it out and let me know if that is fine. It just would not take that photo. I tried several times. Now you are in the Nestwork and also in the categories! have a great day! Just comment in my blog what you think.

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banana loaf/muffins look so good..Mmmmm!

    You did great with your ironing. I have to confess... If it's not dress clothes, I don't iron it. I just throw it in the dryer for a minute or two and hope for the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids iron my clothes. Is that bad? I don't iron most of them really, just when going out somewhere.

    Following from the Nestwork.

    Tomica
    www.loveofbooks.net
    www.mymomnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tomica, thanks for visiting. I think if my boys were old enough I'd be tempted to let them do my ironing too! Not sure how good they would do it though.

    I should add that my husband is very good at ironing his own shirts, I REALLY hate ironing shirts!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.