Friday 4 February 2011

Things I'm loving Friday ♥


button2

Linking up with Paisley Jade again.


Here's what I'm loving this week.


A lunch-date with my beloved at Pizza Express, just the two of us (and the littlest man too, but only one boy in tow is a lot quieter than four!)




My new soap dispenser in the bathroom. I've seen an increase in little boys washing their hands thanks to it!






Quick and easy chocolate mousse from Nigella Express.





And mutli-purpose cardboard boxes. 

A castle for the big boys' knights and a boat for the little man.



5 comments:

  1. How fun! I've not seen this linky party before. The chocolate mousse looks divine!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mousse, pizza and soap dispensor!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate mousse! Oh wow - I'd completely forgotten about that! My Mum would make that for my sister and I as a treat when we were little! I'm going to have to make some of that for my girls! Thanks :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE what you are loving! :P The chocolate mousse especially! What a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the soap dispenser! With 3 boys in my house- I NEED that! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.