Wednesday 28 September 2011

Another Film Premiere

I didn't plan on having a Captain America theme this week, but that seems to be the way things are going so far.


James has been working on this animation on and off for the last month or so, and got it finished tonight.


I know I'm his mother and it's my duty to be proud and impressed, but it really is good. Look out for the gunshots - I was particularly impressed with his ingenious method of animating them.


So, without any further ado, sit back and enjoy,

Captain America - The Story Begins





I'm assured that he has many follow ups in his imagination, waiting to be animated!

5 comments:

  1. Kirsteen! That is so cute! Good job, James! Very well done! My little boys very much liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did so well!! And the "The End" at the end made me chuckle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super impressed! Am going to have to show my boys when they get home from school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Captain America, but he has a great job of the film! A career awaits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job he did!!! I am going to have to show this to my brother next week when I see him. He has just finished film school, I know he will love what James has done! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.