Wednesday 28 December 2011

Merry Christmas from us all


I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays as much as we are.





We had such a fun couple of days.

Firstly celebrating my youngest nephew's 4th birthday on Christmas Eve (his birthday is actually on Christmas Day, but so that he gets to have a special day all to himself it is usually celebrated on a different day.)

And then on Christmas Day we had my parent's in law and sister in law around for the day, which always results in great hilarity!


I'll post some photos in another post when I have a chance to edit them (see all the red eyes above!)


Christmas love to everyone :0)
xx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family Kirsteen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious famliy picture. Sounds like a very Happy Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and you family.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.