Friday 23 December 2011

Final preparations

The parties have been........






School finished yesterday lunchtime with a special assembly.......

Which included the lovely singing of the choir (above) which includes sons no1 and 2, some excellent trombone playing by son no1, and a recap of one of the nativity songs by the infants, which included son no 3.






Mince pie after mince pie has been baked (and devoured!).......







Vats of fudge and Peppermint Bark have been made.......








And the stack of goodies under the tree is growing.......



The boys have a special song for you all tomorrow too!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I think I must come to your house for Christmas... it looks soooo cozy. I am looking forward to hearing the song. We are off to make deliveries tomorrow, and then our Christmas Eve dinner... perhaps I can sneak a minute to get on and pop over to listen in hee hee. Hope your Christmas is very special Kirsteen. Merry Christmas from all the Phelps family.
    Much Love Always,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.