Wednesday 12 June 2013

A funny namesake

All of our boys are big fans of the film Despicable Me, as am I actually. It's such a funny film and I especially love the minions, as I imagine many people do.

 

The boys are eagerly awaiting the release of the second movie in a few weeks time.

 

We hardly ever all go to the cinema together as it's just so expensive. I think it works out at about £40 for us all to go so it is a real treat when we do go.

 

An eagerly awaited film and the start of the summer holidays seems a good enough reason for a treat though.

 

Anyway, we were passing the cinema the other day and saw the giant cut out minions in the foyer so we popped in to see them.

 

One little man was quite excited to see that he shares a name with one of them!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha ha, he is so cute. We really enjoyed that movie as well. Our two youngest especially loved it, even though they are young adults. I didn't realize that there was a new one coming out. It will be one to look forward to. I know what you mean about the cost of taking the whole family to the movies, we rarely ever do it either. A nice family celebration is something to start the summer off with. Let us know if you like the movie.
    Love and Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.