Thursday 22 July 2010

This and that

Today (well yesterday really as it's getting so late!) the boys and I had a check-up at the dentist. I always worry about going to the dentist and then when I've been I don't understand why I've been worried! We walked in today to find out they had a power cut. My immediate thought was, 'yes - a reprieve!' but we waited about 20 minutes and then the power came on again. In we all went to see the dentist and everything was fine. All that worry over nothing.

Then my parents-in-law were through and wanted to take the boys out somewhere so we headed to Tumblezone. This is an old warehouse that has been converted into a soft play. As it was a wet summer holiday day I thought it would be really busy so we waited till about 3pm before going. Good plan. Although it was still quite busy when we got there, a lot of people were just leaving and after we had been there about an hour it was almost empty. The boys then had another hour left on their tickets. A great time was had by all.

Now, I'm just debating with myself what to put up for recipe of the week this week. Cupcakes or Gingerbread biscuits? I'm off to bed to sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.