Wednesday 9 November 2011

I ♥ ebay

I've been a fan of ebay for many years now and have discovered loads of great bargains.

I thought I'd share my latest, and perhaps one of the best bargains, which we picked up at the weekend.

Our David turns 6 at the weekend and when I asked what he wanted for his birthday he said he didn't mind at all.

He's our roughest and toughest boy, who took to riding his bike without stabilisers in the summer on the very first go. His little bike was getting on the small side for him, but Calum wasn't ready to move up to the next size and give him his one yet, or James ready to move on and give his to Calum, so I had a look on good old ebay.

A rough and tough boy needs a rough and tough bike and I found the perfect one for him.




Front and rear suspension, 6 gears, fancy brakes (I think!), and a cool look.

And the best part was the price.

£9.95

Told you it was a big bargain!

It's hiding in the shed until the weekend. 

I'm pretty confident he'll love it!

4 comments:

  1. What a great find! I love ebay too -- it's where I get all my lovely, 100-year-old books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Great find, Kirsteen! No doubt he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a bargain... and what a beauty bike. Guaranteed - he'll absolutely LOVE it (which boy wouldn't?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fantastic! What a great deal! Can't wait to find out how he likes it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.