Friday 28 October 2011

Things I'm Loving...

button2


There hasn't been much chance for loving anything this week but the boys' fancy dress costumes.


And I have to say that I really do love them.


The costumes.


And the boys.


And the boys love the costumes too.



So, here they are...


....a group of super heroes to strike fear into any baddie.....






They were at their Boys Brigade party tonight, and my sweet little Thor won first prize!


Have you ever seen a cuter super hero?


Oh, and you should have seen the state of the shower after Hulk was in it tonight!!

6 comments:

  1. Outstanding work!!!

    Not sure which is my favourite - maybe Hulk ... no Thor ...no Captain America ...

    They all look amazing and the boys must have been so chuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes....they all look sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute costumes! Zeek likes all of them, James thinks Captain America is his favorite! Nice job, Kirsteen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute are they?! Love their creativity and I bet they are having a blast dressed up as super heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome trio of supers! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.