Monday 8 December 2014

Make it Monday - Crochet Snowman Wreath Reveal

Remember that crochet snowman wreath I was working on a couple of weeks ago?
 
I finally got around to hanging it up today.

 

 
Isn't he cute?
 
I was thinking of giving him a black nose as I didn't want to buy a ball of orange wool just for four stitches worth, but then my brother's wife gave me a strip of orange wool from her stash at the weekend. So now he has a proper carrot nose like any self respecting snowman should.
 

 

 
 
We won't be collecting our Christmas tree until this Friday afternoon, so this wee chap is managing to make the living room look festive all on his own for now.
 
 

 

 

I have another couple of makes waiting for the Christmas tree to arrive too.

 
These two will be hanging on the tree when it comes.

 

The tweed reindeer was the work of one of the mums from the school craft group.
 
The little heart was made by me at our church ladies night last week.

 

There might be a couple more tree decorations being made later on in the week too when the boys open their Advent Activity calendar, which they are really loving!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! It turned out so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your finished snowman wreath- and the felt heart ( !) The tweed reindeer is really cool too - what a great idea.

    Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman wreath turned out very cute…glad he was able to get his nose haha. Also really like the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.