Tuesday 20 May 2014

Makings - Crochet Madagascar Penguin

 

Calum (11) asked me if I would crochet him something to give to his best friend for his birthday.

 

He had a look through my Pinterest Crochet board and decided he would like this wee fellow.

 

 
The lighting in the photos is terrible but you get the idea!
 
 

 

 
 
 

 

He is based on this pattern here and was pretty straightforward to crochet.

 

Calum now wants me to crochet one of this penguin's friends so that he and his friend have penguin buddies!

 

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute. It is understandable that Calum would want to have one of his buddies.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.