Wednesday 21 August 2013

{Almost} Wordless Wednesday


Going to the park at the end of our street is such an ordinary thing to do that I never thought to photograph it before. But then I got to thinking that these are the sorts of things that childhoods are made up of, and that it would be good to have some sort of record of it, before memories fade and become a bit fuzzy. Perhaps it was the extra emotions of being pregnant that got me thinking this way, but I'm glad I snapped a few shots of the boys enjoying some 'ordinary' boyhood stuff!


















































































1 comment:

  1. Oh I am glad you captured this, it is the everyday things that we often overlook and then later wish we had captured them!

    Sweet Kirsteen, you have been in my mind these last few days and I have been thinking of you and your precious baby bump. Wish I could step in your home and have a cup of tea with you and a lovely chat!
    Many blessings to you dear friend!
    Love you
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.