Tuesday 22 May 2012

On-line craft fair

I've been too busy for a normal Make-It Monday post tonight as I've been getting all my forms submitted for an online craft fair that is being held from 9th - 16th June.

Any crafters out there, anywhere in the whole wide world, can take part.

You have until the 25th May to book a stall, that's this Friday.

This is the first time I've signed up for it, but basically it's like a craft-fair only instead of sitting in a draughty hall somewhere, your stall is a page on-line with photos of all you are selling along with links of where to buy the items.



If you are interested in having a stall you can find out more here.

I'll be sure to let you all know when my stall is up and running too so you can come over and give me a friendly virtual wave!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.