Monday 28 May 2012

Make it Monday - Patriotic Cufflinks


Lifeinmyhousefulofboys


Since this is the final week in the build up to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations (I have a whole other post about our plans for that in the pipeline) it seemed only fitting that I spent today making these.
















These photos are not actually the best ones I took of them - the sun was too bright (can you believe I just said that?!) and cast too much glare/reflection on these. I'm just off to upload and edit the better ones just now, but thought I'd share my makes with you all first.

I also made a few other types of cufflinks today too. Father's Day is just around the corner and so I thought I'd get these onto my etsy store!















Yes, the sun is still shining. Eight days in a row. Unless you're Scottish, or have had such a miserable Spring as us, then you probably don't get the excitement of that!

2 comments:

  1. CuffLynx is an online retailer of quality cufflinks, personalised accessories, perfect gifts, wedding party gifts, shirt collar stiffeners, belts, wallets and money clips amongst others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cufflinks. Thanks for sharing such great post. Again another post. Personalised Cufflinks

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.