Wednesday 18 March 2015

Prizewinning Selfie!

 
A few weeks ago, in the half term holiday, we took a trip to Edinburgh Castle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While we were there I remembered that Historic Scotland were running a selfie competition on Twitter.
 
All you had to do was take a selfie at any of the Historic Scotland properties and post it on Twitter.
 
I gave the responsibility for our entry to Calum (12) as he's always taking selfies, and this was the result.
 
 
 

 

It was freezing cold and quite windy, and I'm not really sure what kind of face David was trying to make!

 

Anyway, just last week we found out that our rather silly selfie won joint first!

 

James, who at 15 is mortified by all his brother's selfies, couldn't quite believe it!

 

2 comments:

  1. hehe - congratulations!! But I must say...I was stunned by the rainbow picture. Incredibly beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.