Wednesday 2 November 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange

gift swap on craftaholics anonymous

Tonight I saw this on Facebook and thought it was such a lovely idea that I checked out the website and then promptly signed up!


It's being hosted by Linda of Craftaholics Anonymous.


There will be two exchanges, one for those based in the US and another for those of us who are 'International'.


It sounds like a really fun way to get to know another fellow crafter and I can't wait to find out who I'm paired up with!


Check out the link above if you want to take part too.



1 comment:

  1. Ok, this looks like a blast. I think I'm going to sign up too! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.