Tuesday 19 August 2014

How to make your own blog header

One of the things on my ever growing to-do list is to do a little bit of admin on my blog.


As you might have noticed, the first thing on my admin list was to make a new header, which I'm rather proud of!


I had planned to have a few images on there too but then when I tried out this simpler version just for fun I decided that it was just what I was after.

I have used PicMonkey in the past for photo editing and used it here to make the new header.

Rather than repost how I did it though, you can read how to make your own header here.


Blogging 101: DIY Blog Header


Just thought I would share in case anyone else has a little blog admin planned, and even if you aren't a blogger PicMonkey is a great site for some fun photo editing.

3 comments:

  1. I do use PicMonkey, and look forward to seeing how you made the header. Thanks so much for sharing; I am always look for ways to update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great header and thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.