Friday 4 May 2012

Things I'm Loving...

button2


It's been a few weeks since I've linked up with PaisleyJade for a 'Things I'm Loving' post.  Things have been a bit hectic and I just haven't got round to collating my 'things' but this week I'm back with a vengeance! 

I thought it would be really fun to put together a selection of short video clips of what's been going on this week and then edit them together into one. There are a few photos in there too, and since it was my first time trying out the editing, the photos have ended up being a bit on the short side. I'll know better next time, and you can always hit the pause button!

This week had the added fun of my mum and dad being down for a few days, so they make a guest appearance in a couple of the clips. None of the clips are of anything earth-shatteringly exciting. Just every day life in the housefulofboys. But that's what I love!




Oh, yes, the music is by my uncle. Quite a family affair this week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsteen! Thanks for following me :)
    I can't wait to read your 99 Things list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your vlog - so cool to get an insight into your family life..you did a great job putting it all together :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.