Wednesday 15 June 2011

King David's Tower

King David is one of my favourite Biblical characters.

Did you know, though, that there was a  King David of Scotland? Two actually.

You have to go back to the 14th century to find David II, son of Robert the Bruce, but there is still a part of a tower built in his time remaining at the castle.

The previous time we had visited the castle, our David was nearly 2 and I got these photos of him next to the sign.









On Monday night, I though it would be sweet to see how he looked in the same place, now aged 5.




My own little King David.

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a great idea! We have pictures of Gregg's mom in her 20's, his sister, him, us and then his mom again in her 70's all posed at a castle ruins in Germany...the same location - but taken over a span of 50 years! Can you imagine your David at that place w/ his son or something?!! Those pictures can be really heirloomish! (Don't guess that is a word, but perhaps you get the picture - pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the Scottish King David was never that cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see how he's grown so in three years! Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading everyone's comments, so thank-you for taking the time to leave them! I try and respond to them here too, so do check back later on.